Daintree Health (Wodonga) – Nursing Positions
Daintree Health is an established Medical Centre in West Wodonga with a strong history of excellent patient care to the local community, either clinic based or remotely via our vaccination clinics and commercial clients.
Owing to increasing patient demand and the growth of specialist medical services, we are seeking to recruit a Registered Nurse (APHRA registered) and Enrolled Nurses (part-time and full-time options available for both positions).
The Registered Nurse will join the practice in a senior role and be an integral member of the practice leadership team. Specific skills will include strong professional medical skills and experience, team-based commitment, strong dedication to exceptional patient outcomes, enthusiastic attitude, and excellent communication skills.
The Enrolled Nurses will be key members of the nursing team with strong focus on patient care and medical service provision and be integral members of the practice lead by our highly regarded doctors and specialists.
Essential Requirements/ Tasks & Responsibilities
To meet the requirements to be considered for the Registered Nurse position you must be:
- Registered with APHRA as a Registered Nurse and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience;
- Certificate in Infection Prevention and Control would be advantageous;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge in Best Practice software would be an advantage;
- Nurse Immunisation qualifications and experience and be willing to go off-site to implement and advise on our industrial and commercial customers;
- Current CPR certificate;
- Demonstrate effective time management skills; and
- Excellent healthcare-based communication skills to our patients.
Additional areas of experience favorably regarded include:
- Wound Care, Triage, Emergency Care
- Chronic Disease Management Plans and Healthcare Assessments and Plans;
- ECGs, Spirometry;
- Maintain Immunisation Records and Vaccines Supplies; and
- To monitor the Cold Chain
We are looking for professional medical and nursing professionals willing to make a long-term commitment. Daintree Health is committed to investing in the ongoing development of its healthcare professionals and will assist you with suitable, ongoing education and training when required.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to Stephanie McQuillan, Practice Manager at [email protected]