Daintree Health has positions available for FT or PT General Practitioners to join our accredited, private billings, conveniently located and busy family medical practice.
Situated on the Victorian Border, on the banks of the Murray River, servicing a population of more than 100,000 people and only 3 hours from Melbourne, Wodonga offers a country atmosphere combined with a cosmopolitan feel. Wodonga is a welcoming community with quality private and public schools, a diverse culture, fine dining and contemporary attractions.
With a growing population in all age-groups Wodonga offers a wide range of general medical services along with medical and surgical specialities far greater than that seen in any other similarly sized regional centres. Having excellent public and private hospitals, the medical workforce is also supported by an extensive range of pathological, radiological and interventional services.
At Daintree Health, our team is made up of 8+ doctors with a diverse range of skills and special interests, and friendly and highly supportive clinic nurses and administration team.
- Immediate start
- Very busy well-established private medical centres
- Large existing patient base
- Excellent earning potential
- QPA Accredited
- Billing %
- Opening hours, 8:00am to 6:00pm, Mon to Fri (with future potential for weekend hours)
- Range of services beyond general medicine (e.g. skin procedures)
- Full time nursing support
- Onsite pathology
- Vocationally Registered applicants preferred (FRACGP/FACRRM or equivalent).
If you would like more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to Stephanie McQuillan, Practice Manager at [email protected]